Thursday, November 23, 2017

A Season of Thanksgiving

A final note of gratitude from the field to all of the missionaries who served with me the last 18 months of my life in the Great Argentina Rosario Mission and the people who have left handprints on my heart in each of my areas.


MTC
June-July 2016



Hermana Sydney Romero from Utah







President and Hermana Francisco Zanni from San Juan Argentina



July-November 2016 
Parque Field
General Villegas





Hermana Tori Whitworth from California

November 2016-February 2017

Arroyito












Hermana Evelyn DeWet from Paraguay

February 2017-March 2017

Arroyito





























Hermana Mary Moore from Utah
March 2017-July 2017

Baigorria





Hermana Emily Schmutz from Salt Lake City, Utah




Hermana Melanie Guaraglia from Uruguay



President and Hermana Allred from Utah 

July 2017-November 2017

July 2017-November 2017

Funes



Hermana Estee Bennett from Utah



Hermana Mirna Cadena from Monterrey, Mexico



Hermana Kelli Ferre from Arizona

Farewell to Beautiful Rosario, Argentina

 Because I have known and loved you, I have been changed forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment